Join us for Great British pub-food, The Plough way. Modern classics made with carefully sourced ingredients, cooked to order and served simply – delicious with a pint of craft beer, or a bottle of carefully-selected wine.
Make sure you watch out for our monthly seasonal specials – but every day, you can enjoy dishes such as starters of salt and pepper squid with lime mayonnaise; posh mushrooms on toast (Paris brown, flat and oyster mushrooms in stilton sauce on rye toast); or hearty seasonal soups.
Our mains include well-loved pub plates and contemporary dishes, such as:
- Fish and chips – Sustainable hake, served in cider and tarragon batter with pea puree, tartare sauce and double-cooked chips
- Sausages and mash – Free-range Cherry Orchard sausages, beer mustard mash and red wine gravy
- Handmade burgers – A West Country beef patty with Taw Valley cheddar, fries and house relish, with the option of bacon, bacon jam or pulled pork; or a burger of chicken, smoked bacon and avocado
And don't forget to look at our choice of comforting puddings...
Saving the best till last
As for our glorious Sunday roasts, there's no better way to round off your weekend in Dulwich. Choose from 21-day aged beef with homemade Yorkshire pudding, Shropshire chicken, Norfolk pork with crackling or a cashew, walnut and cheddar nut roast.
Food service times
- Monday to Friday: Noon - 10pm
- Saturday: 10am - 10pm
- Sunday: Noon - 9pm
Menus open in a new window. To view them you'll need the free-to-download Adobe Reader.
- Monday to Wednesday: Noon - 11pm
- Thursday to Friday: Noon - Midnight
- Saturday: 10am - Midnight (breakfast served)
- Sunday: 11.30am - 10.30pm